Magnus Slow are anti-gulping bowls for dogs with slow food release. The particular inner structure of these bowls was designed to slow down food consumption, forcing the animal to eat more slowly and to chew the food into smaller bites. This means your dog will feel satiated sooner and his digestion will improve, reducing bloating and regurgitation and limiting obesity. If your furry friend is a glutton who tends to binge, you now have a great alternative to traditional bowls!
Solid and robust, the Magnus Slow bowls are made of thicker plastic than usual and their wide base makes them more stable. The rubber feet on the bottom will keep the bowl from slipping while your dog feeds. Practical and easy to handle, they come with side handles for safe grip when moving the bowls.
The Magnus Slow bowls are perfect for dry or wet food.
Designed for easy maintenance, they're super easy to clean.
Magnus Slow bowls are available in different colours and sizes: Small (0.5 l), Medium (1 litre), Large (1.5 l).
- Anti-gulping bowl for dogs
- Slow downs food consumption
- Improves digestion
- Reduces bloating and regurgitation; prevents obesity
- Sturdy, made of heavy plastic
- Can be used for dry or wet food
- Rubber feet on the bottom for maximum stability
- Side handles for easy grip
- Available in different sizes and colours