Grain-free dog food based on unique ingredients. 80% of its recipe is meat and animal products (duck 54%, quail 26%). In addition, it also contains fresh fruit and natural superfood additives, such as New Zealand mussel or seaweed. The food has been processed to a minimal degree to preserve the maximum nutritional value derived from its raw materials. Its uniqueness is largely determined by the selected meat species used in its recipe:
Duck – a nutritious and rich in protein noble species of poultry. Ducks are not suitable for typical industrial breeding. They come exclusively from small farms where they can freely go outside and are fed cereal grains. Duck meat, although it is high in calories, contains a lot of healthy fats and is distinguished by a favorable profile of essential fatty acids for health. In addition, it provides a large dose of iron preventing anemia, being an antioxidant and preventing cancer changes of selenium and ensuring the proper functioning of the skin zinc, as well as vitamins from group B affecting the whole body. Quail – exquisite, light pink meat.
In the muscles of these birds, well-supplied red muscle fibers prevail over white ones, and because they are thin – quail meat is more delicate compared to other species of poultry, and dietary and recommended for convalescents. Rich in protein, it has little water and fat, and at the same time does not contain cholesterol. It provides potassium and copper – essential for the proper functioning of the nervous system, phosphorus – caring for bones and teeth and zinc – ensuring good condition of the skin and coat.
Wet feed with duck and quail is:
- 80% meat and animal products,
- meat species with exceptional characteristics,
- high-quality protein with a digestibility of 90-95%,
- recipe based on unprocessed raw materials,
- the finished product processed to the minimum extent necessary to ensure its microbiological safety and stability,
- minerals and vitamins in the best absorbable form,
- valuable natural dietary and functional additives:
- brewer’s yeast containing prebiotics: mannan-oligosaccharides and β-glucans – supporting immunity,
- seaweed – providing easily digestible minerals and vitamins,
- New Zealand mussels, glucosamine and chondroitin sulphate – caring for joints and skin,
- linseed, psyllium (psyllium), yucca Mojve – promoting the proper functioning of the digestive tract and regulating lipid-carbohydrate metabolism,
- without artificial flavors, dyes and flavor enhancers,
- no preservatives,
- without the addition of cereals.