Wet dog food with exceptional nutritional value and dietoprophylactic properties. It consists of 80% meat and animal products (kangaroo 40%, beef 40%). It has been supplemented with fresh fruit and natural functional additives such as New Zealand mussels or seaweed. Grain-free food is distinguished by a recipe in which meat species with special properties are used:
Kangaroo – these animals live exclusively in their natural environment, feeding on leaves, grasses, flowers, ferns and mosses. Their meat is free of antibiotics or hormones and for these reasons is considered one of the healthiest in the world. This species works well in the diet of allergy sufferers. Kangaroos do not produce methane (a gas that contributes to the greenhouse effect) at all – they do not adversely affect the ecosystem. Their red meat is extremely lean – it contains about the same fat as chicken, providing mainly unsaturated fats needed in the body and at the same time a lot of highly digestible protein, and at the same time rich in iron and zinc supporting the immune system, DHA and EPA fatty acids that have a beneficial effect on the circulatory system and vitamins, including primarily vitamin B12 supporting the nervous system.
Beef – red meat with low fat content, half of which is healthy unsaturated fatty acids. Beef is a meat species particularly well suited to the needs of active dogs. It contains creatine that increases exercise capacity and accelerates metabolism and regeneration after exercise, L-carnitine, as well as linoleic acid (CLA), which helps burn fat and has a good effect on muscle condition. Beef provides alanine – an amino acid that protects muscles from damage in the event of insufficient carbohydrate supply, thus preventing the loss of muscle mass. It is a source of perfectly absorbable iron – ensuring proper blood management, phosphorus – keeping bones and teeth healthy, zinc – affecting the condition of the skin and selenium – protecting against oxidative stress, as well as vitamins from group B, A and E.
Wet food with kangaroo and beef is:
- 80% meat and animal products,
- meat species with exceptional characteristics,
- high-quality protein with a digestibility of 90-95%,
- recipe based on unprocessed raw materials,
- the finished product processed to the minimum extent necessary to ensure its microbiological safety and stability,
- minerals and vitamins in the best absorbable form,
- valuable natural dietary and functional additives:
- brewer’s yeast containing prebiotics: mannan-oligosaccharides and β-glucans – supporting immunity,
- seaweed – providing easily digestible minerals and vitamins,
- New Zealand mussels, glucosamine and chondroitin sulphate – caring for joints and skin,
- linseed, psyllium (psyllium), yucca Mojve – promoting the proper functioning of the digestive tract and regulating lipid-carbohydrate metabolism,
- without artificial flavors, dyes and flavor enhancers,
- no preservatives,
- without the addition of cereals.