Grain-free dog food distinguished by high nutritional value and dietoprophylactic properties. 80% of its recipe, developed in collaboration with experts in the field of animal nutrition, is meat and animal products (roe deer 40%, beef 40%). In addition, it also contains fresh fruit, as well as 100% natural functional additives that benefit the condition and health of the dog, such as New Zealand mussels or seaweed. Low-processed food retains as many vitamins and other biologically active ingredients contained in its raw materials as possible. Valuable meat species were used for its preparation:
Roe deer – roe deer living in the wild feed on wild plants, leaves, grass, forest fruits and spend their whole lives in motion. Thanks to a healthy diet and an active lifestyle, their red, low-calorie meat is lean and well supplied with blood. It has extremely favorable proportions of protein and fat, and also abounds in essential fatty acids and iron, which is a component of hemoglobin supplying the body with oxygen. These nutrients have a positive effect, m.in. on the immune system and have anti-cancer effects. Since these animals consume only natural food – there are no antibiotics or hormones in their healthy meat. Thus, it is well tolerated by allergy sufferers. In addition, venison comes exclusively from environmentally neutral, sustainable sources.
Beef – red meat with a low fat content, half of which is healthy unsaturated fats. Beef is a meat species particularly well suited to the needs of active dogs. It contains creatine that increases exercise capacity and accelerates metabolism and regeneration after exercise, L-carnitine, as well as linoleic acid (CLA), which helps burn fat and has a good effect on muscle condition. Beef provides alanine – an amino acid that protects muscles from damage in the event of insufficient carbohydrate supply, thus preventing the loss of muscle mass. It is a source of perfectly absorbable iron – ensuring proper blood management, phosphorus – keeping bones and teeth healthy, zinc – affecting the condition of the skin and selenium – protecting against oxidative stress, as well as vitamins from group B, A and E.
Wet food with roe deer and beef is:
- 80% meat and animal products,
- meat species with exceptional characteristics,
- high-quality protein with a digestibility of 90-95%,
- recipe based on unprocessed raw materials,
- the finished product processed to the minimum extent necessary to ensure its microbiological safety and stability,
- minerals and vitamins in the best absorbable form,
- valuable natural dietary and functional additives:
- brewer’s yeast containing prebiotics: mannan-oligosaccharides and β-glucans – supporting immunity,
- seaweed – providing easily digestible minerals and vitamins,
- New Zealand mussels, glucosamine and chondroitin sulphate – caring for joints and skin,
- linseed, psyllium (psyllium), yucca Mojve – promoting the proper functioning of the digestive tract and regulating lipid-carbohydrate metabolism,
- without artificial flavors, dyes and flavor enhancers,
- no preservatives,
- without the addition of cereals.