Beef dish is a grain-free wet food that has been developed for sterilized cats. It is a balanced meal adapted to the changes that have taken place in their bodies as a result of this procedure – an increased risk of overweight and obesity and the occurrence of accompanying diseases. The recommended dosage of the product and ensuring the animal’s physical activity guarantees the maintenance of its body weight at a constant level. Urine acidifying substances – L-methionine – prevents the formation of crystals and urinary stones, to which sterilized cats are particularly exposed.
Grain-free food contains
• a large amount of meat and animal products,
• beef rich in iron, which determines proper metabolism,
• protein of very high digestibility and biological quality. Thanks to the presence of various types of meat in the composition (beef, chicken, pork), the food maintains the correct profile of exogenous amino acids, •
L-carnitine, allowing for increased use of energy ingredients and increasing the metabolic rate,
• fructooligosaccharides with prebiotic properties and stimulating digestive processes,
• seeds of psyllium (psyllium) – a source of fiber, with a metabolism-regulating effect,
• taurine (addition 800mg/kg of feed) – an essential amino acid enabling the digestion of fat (participating in the production of bile), guaranteeing, among others, proper functioning of the cardiovascular system, nervous system and skeletal muscles and also showing antioxidant properties.