Duck dish is a complete food for sterilized cats. To minimize the risk of overweight and obesity – this grain-free wet food has been enriched with substances that affect the digestive processes: L-carnitine, which increases the availability of energy ingredients and increases the metabolic rate, fructooligosaccharides with prebiotic properties and psyllium seeds, which are a source of fibre, regulating metabolism. Food for cats with a tendency to gain weight, dosed in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations, supports the maintenance of the pet’s weight at the right level.
The food contains:
• a large amount of meat and animal products,
• protein of very high digestibility and biological quality – the food maintains the correct profile of exogenous amino acids thanks to
the presence of various types of meat in the composition (duck, beef, chicken, pork),
• duck meat – a source of fatty acids -3 and n-6 with immunostimulating and anti-inflammatory properties, positively affecting the circulatory system
and the appearance of the coat,
• ammonium chloride and L-methionine – substances acidifying urine and preventing the formation of urinary crystals and stones,
• taurine (addition of 800mg/kg of food) – an essential amino acid enabling the digestion of fat (participating in the production of bile), guaranteeing, among others, proper functioning of the cardiovascular system, nervous system and skeletal muscles and also showing antioxidant properties.