Experts in animal nutrition, based on modern norms and nutritional recommendations, have created a superfood for cats – Dolina Noteci Superfood wet food, whose recipe is based on meat and animal products from lamb, veal and chicken. These raw materials are a source of wholesome protein and valuable fatty acids, i.e. biologically active compounds with many properties, ensuring high taste and nutritional values of the product. Lamb is rich in B vitamins and L-carnitine, which increases the efficiency of the body, and veal provides a large amount of collagen, which positively affects the elasticity of joints and skin. Functional additives – New Zealand green-lipped mussel, spirulina, linseed, peppermint and fenugreek seeds – have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects, as well as increase the taste and aroma of the feed. Superfood for your superpet!
Wet food Dolina Noteci Superfood for cats – lamb and veal contains:
- 80% meat and animal products,
- wholesome protein and valuable fatty acids, i.e. the most important nutrients for cats,
- selected types of meat characterized by many taste qualities and valuable properties,
- Unique functional additives:
- New Zealand green-wax mussel – as a source of glycosaminoglycans, protects and regenerates cartilage tissue of joints,
- linseed – regulates digestive processes and positively affects the condition of the skin and coat,
- spirulina – is rich in protein, supports the multiplication of beneficial intestinal microflora, which strengthens immunity,
- peppermint – helps in digestive ailments, e.g. constipation and indigestion,
- fenugreek seeds – stimulate the digestive functions of the digestive tract and increase the sensory attractiveness of the food,
- high content of vitamins and minerals in an absorbable form.